Summer’s not over yet. Try this simple recipe of Garlic Butter Grilled Shrimp for your next cocktail part with your friends and family. Don’t forget to pair it with our D’estalo Vinho Verde White Wine for a more refreshing experience.
- 1 Kg shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoon olive oil (or a fragrant olive oil)
- 3 tablespoons of butter
- 1/2 tablespoon red vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a bowl, stir together all your ingredients except your basil. You want to make this marinade an hour early for it to rest in the fridge. Stir occasionally.
- Preheat grill for medium heat. Grill shrimps and reserve marinade.
- Pour a teaspoon of your marinade occasionally to maximize flavor. Cook shrimp on preheated grill for 2-3 min per side, or until opaque.
You know what goes well with this recipe too? . A summer drink with a twist.